Aims & Values
- We aim to give every learner the confidence to achieve their full potential by setting high expectations and by making the learning experience, challenging, enjoyable and interesting.
- We aim to provide a broad, balanced, extensive and inclusive curriculum, which provides a wide variety of experiences for all.
- We aim to develop learning through partnership with children, parents and the wider community, resulting in children who are active learners.
- We aim to provide an environment that is inspiring, rich and structured, that is well planned, well organised and is both safe and caring.
- At Derwent Vale we look to the future by enabling children to acquire the skills they need for adult life and self-fulfilment. To embrace a diverse and global community and realise their value within and to society.